“At all times and for everything giving thanks in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God the Father.”
I don’t know the way yet. This is just the beginning. But a daily gratitude list seems like a fine place to start. Today I am thankful for:
1. A loving, present God in my life
2. the energy to begin something new
3. that at this moment my children are safe
4. A well fought victory for our high school football team
5. My husband – who is at deacon school today learning how to serve God
There is no correct number of items on the list. Let’s write what is in our hearts.
3 thoughts on “a beginning – daily gratitude list”
Love it! Will try to come up with my own thankful list – good inspiration!
I am thankful to have been blessed with a daughter who has the strength and courage to take the next step in her life’s journey. Creating a thankful list will be a part of my daily prayer. Thank you, Helen.
This is such a great reminder to “count our blessings” and I suppose to “count our challenges” as well.