“At all times and for everything giving thanks in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God the Father.”
I don’t know the way yet. This is just the beginning. But a daily gratitude list seems like a fine place to start. Today I am thankful for:
1. A loving, present God in my life
2. the energy to begin something new
3. that at this moment my children are safe
4. A well fought victory for our high school football team
5. My husband – who is at deacon school today learning how to serve God
There is no correct number of items on the list. Let’s write what is in our hearts.